- Acting for iSolutions Inc., a Canadian-based consulting group with expertise designing and implementing data management solutions, in its sale to Emerson Automation Systems
- Acting for Vital Materials Co., Limited in its acquisition of the South-Korea-based ceramic target business division of Samsung Corning Advanced Glass, LLC
- Acting for The Williams Companies, Inc. and Williams Partners L.P. in the sale of their Canadian natural gas liquids midstream businesses to Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- Acting as Canadian counsel for EnPro Industries, Inc. in its sale of Fairbanks Morse to Arcline Investment Management
- Acting for a Canadian environmental consulting company serving multinational mining companies in the sale to a United States based strategic buyer
- Acting for a United States strategic buyer in the purchase and financing of a portfolio of Canadian franchised fast-food restaurants
- Acting for a United States private equity investor in the purchase and financing of a Canadian oil and gas services company
- Acting for Orr & Associates in its sale to Western Financial Group, a subsidiary of The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- Acting for Axion Insurance Services Inc. in its sale to Western Financial Group, a subsidiary of The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- Acting for Arcturus Realty Corporation in the sale to SNC-Lavalin Operations & Maintenance
- Acting for IDG Capital Partners in its investment with co-investor Xiaomi Ventures in Canadian-based Nu Stream Realty
- Acting for Loop Energy in its joint venture in China with IN-Power to produce power systems incorporating Loop Energy’s fuel cell stacks for next-generation heavy-duty electric buses and trucks in China
- Acting for PharmaCielo Ltd. in its joint venture in Mexico with MINO Labs S.A. de C.V., a specialty pharmaceutical company and medical supply distributor
- Acting for PharmaCielo Ltd. in its joint venture in Italy with Eugene S.r.l., a parent company of two genetic research and technology based companies
- Acting for Miniso Canada, a national retailer of Japanese lifestyle products, in its restructuring and CCAA proceedings
- Acting for a leading payment solutions provider in connection with reorganization of corporate structure of Interac Association and Acxsys Corporation to form Interac Corp.
- Acting for People Corporation in connection with ongoing corporate, securities and credit facility matters
“在亚洲获得成功的策略：亚洲投资者需要 和寻求什么” （卡尔加里经济发展/加拿大东盟商务理事会/埃德蒙顿全球/艾伯塔投资）2019年2月
- 《2017 Lexpert 加拿大法律专家名录》企业中端市场领域杰出律师
- Greg is a director of the Calgary chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth, part of a global community of middle-market M&A deal-makers and business leaders focused on driving growth and past Chair of the Board of Canadian Association of Pediatric Oncology Camps (CAPOC), a national collaboration of camps for children affected by childhood cancer.
- “Selling a Business in Canada” TerraLex Connections – Newsletter Volume IIII, Issue 1 (March 2012)
- “Review of Essential and Useful Due Diligence Searches” The Ultimate Review of Legal Due Diligence, Ontario Bar Association Continuing Legal Education (December 2008)
- “Unlimited Liability Companies,” Lang Michener InBrief (Fall 2007)
- “Flow-Through Shares: An Attractive Opportunity for Investors and Junior Mining and Oil and Gas Companies” Lang Michener Business Law Brief (Spring 2006)
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.