- Counsel to VanCity Community Investment Bank (VCIB) in connection with the project financing provided to Noventa Energy Partners for the development of the $42.9 million energy transfer project to be constructed at Toronto Western Hospital, part of the University Health Network (UHN).
- Counsel to the Bank of Canada, Canada’s central bank, in connection with the amendment and/or establishment and implementation of the Bank’s Emergency Lending Assistance facility and the Standing Term Liquidity Facility, which facilities provide for liquidity to financial institutions in Canada in specified circumstances
- Counsel to the design-build joint venture in connection with the successful closing of the $4.6 billion project financing transaction to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the Hurontario LRT Project in Ontario
- Counsel to Bellwyck Packaging Inc. in connections with its credit facilities provided by a syndicate of lenders, with Bank of Montreal as agent
- Counsel to Shawcor Ltd. in connection with its US$500 million credit facilities provided by a syndicate of lenders, which facilities are guaranteed by subsidiaries in over 15 countries
- Restructuring of Essar Steel Algoma Inc. under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act and the sale of substantially all of its assets to Algoma Steel Inc. – Lead counsel to the ABL Lenders with respect to the US$250 million revolving ABL facility and Canadian counsel to the Term Agent with respect to the US$285 million term loan facility, in each case, provided to Algoma Steel Inc.
- Finch West LRT (Light Rail Transit) Project – Counsel to bond underwriters and bank lenders on the $2.5 billion project to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new 11 kilometer dedicated light rail transit extension in Toronto, Ontario
- Counsel to the lender in connection with $128.4 million project financing transaction to design, build and finance the Regional Express Rail – Cooksville GO Station
Alex RicchettiPartner, Financial Services
Toronto 416.945.8006 firstname.lastname@example.org