- Actively involved in the team that recently advised a First Nation in a corporate reorganization transaction that involved mergers and acquisitions of corporate entities within its group of companies.
- Part of the team that regularly advises a Brazilian public company in its acquisitions of various Canadian private corporations operating in oil & gas and environmental management service industry.
- Actively involved in the team that advised a prominent Alberta auto dealership in its acquisition by a competitor
- Part of the group that routinely advised a financial institution in respect of loans made available to borrowers across various industries including, the real estate, diversified and the energy services sectors, ranging in size from C$5 million to C$60 million.
- Part of the group that routinely advises corporate clients and multinationals on intra-corporate transfer of workers from their offshore locations to Canadian operations, and the general international mobility of temporary foreign workers to Canada.
- Played active role in the team that advised the agent in a syndicated acquisition facility of $100m to a private equity firm with 9 subsidiaries in diversified industries in five provinces in Canada.
Charles ElurommaAssociate, Business Law
Calgary 403.531.8734 email@example.com