- Acted on behalf of shareholder in oppression proceeding, including setting aside Mareva injunction (2019 BCSC 115).
- Appeared on successful appeal to set aside $2 million garnishing order against client (2019 BCCA 303).
- Represented creditors seeking to enforce foreign judgments, including obtaining recognition and enforcement in B.C. of $5 million Arizona judgment.
- Represented debtors in foreign judgment enforcement proceedings, including appeal to set aside registration of Ontario judgment in B.C.
- Represented debtors, creditors, trustees and court-appointed monitors in insolvency proceedings
He | HimPartner, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Expertise Banking & Finance Construction & Infrastructure Investment Funds & Asset Management Litigation & Dispute Resolution Restructuring & Insolvency