- Sale of assets of a software company to a US public company
- Acquisition of a vertically-integrated clothing manufacturer with operations in the US, Hong Kong and the Philippines by a Canadian client
- Sale of the American subsidiary of a Canadian industrial chemical manufacturer to the American arm of an international conglomerate
- Sale of shares of a plastic products manufacturer to a newly created income trust
- Acquisition of a majority interest in a distributor of petroleum products
- Management buyout of an aerospace firm
- Acquisition by a private equity fund of Canada’s leading supplier of equipment and uniforms to police and security forces
- Acquisition of a major dealer in and recycler of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
David Rosentzveig is an experienced business lawyer with extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions. With proven skills in leading negotiations and devising workable solutions to complex problems, he is known as a deal-maker.
Assisting startups, modelling partnerships and joint ventures, structuring mergers, and completing acquisitions and sales of businesses are David’s daily challenges. Transactions invariably involve the parties to the underlying deal as well as investment partners, venture capitalists and traditional lenders. Often handling cross-border, international and multijurisdictional transactions, David has developed strong relationships with business lawyers around the world.
David’s clients, mostly privately held, mid-sized businesses, look to him for sound and practical advice on all types of commercial transactions and business law issues, including major decisions affecting their businesses.
Industries in which David has considerable experience include aerospace and defence, the food, beverage and agribusiness sector, and manufacturing. He is a leader of the firm’s private mergers and acquisitions practice.
Rankings & Recognition
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2023) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2022) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Recognized by the Best Lawyers in Canada (2021) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2020) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2019) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2018) as a leading lawyer in the area of Corporate Law
- Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre – Board Member
- Project for Guatemalan Infant and Family Treatment (GIFT) – Board Member
- Coalition citoyenne pour la sauvegarde de la Pointe d’Argentenay – Executive Member
Education & Admissions
Deals & Cases (1 Posts)
G3 Global Grain Group buys majority stake in G3 Canada Limited (formerly The Canadian Wheat Board)
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.