- Advised a client in the gaming industry in connection with the acquisition of assets valued at over 8.5 million dollars.
- Advised a client in the transportation industry in connection with the sale of its assets for a combined 6 million dollars.
- Advised a client in the information technology industry in connection with a 12 million dollar annual services agreement.
- Advised a client in the construction industry in connection with the execution of a Contractor, sub-contractor and indemnification agreements for a combined 4 million dollars.
- Advised a client in the distribution industry in connection with a multi-million dollar distribution agreement.
Evan Krakower is a talented business lawyer with a corporate / commercial practice focusing on commercial and corporate law, namely mergers and acquisitions and general corporate transactions. He serves clients in the financial services, gaming, technology, and franchise and distribution sectors.
Experienced in negotiating, drafting and reviewing complex corporate and commercial agreements, Evan has a proven ability to frame legal concepts into practical advice. Explaining complex legal issues in plain language, Evan immediately puts his clients at ease.
Over his legal studies, Evan volunteered at the Concordia Student Union Legal Clinic and served as treasurer of the Université de Montréal’s Association des étudiants juifs end droit (AEJD).
- Member of the Royal Montreal Golf Club Intermediate Committee.
Education & Admissions
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.