Ismaël Bolly is a talented notary focusing his practice on real estate, financing of multi-residential, commercial and industrial projects. His clients turn to him for his proficiency in contracts relating to the transfer of ownership of interests in land, title search, real estate financing, servitudes and all other real rights.
With a degree in both civil and common law and fluent in both French and English, Ismaël works closely with clients across Canada in both official languages and in both Canadian legal systems. He is also an experienced lecturer, having given multiple presentations to large and small audiences on legal topics ranging from estate settlement to commercial leasing and patrimony division.
Involved in his community, Ismaël sits on the Governance Committee of the Société pour les arts en milieu de santé (La SAMS), a non-profit delivering professional music performances to audiences in health-care facilities throughout Québec.
- Lecturer for the Commission scolaire de Montréal for their retirement planning course
- “Pourquoi il faut s’intéresser à la chaîne de blocs, elle pourrait transformer la pratique notariale”, Entracte, Volume 27 – Number 1, Spring, 2018
- Member of the governance committee of the Société pour les arts en milieux de santé (La SAMS)
Directorships & Affiliations
- Member, Chambres des notaires du Québec
Education & Admissions
- “Thinking of Industrial Development? Here are a few pitfalls to avoid,” Espace Montreal, Vol. 31 No. 2, pp. 68-71 (July 2022)
Insights (1 Posts)
Real Estate Litigation: Summer Highlights
Even in the summer months, the legal news does not let up. Here are some recent decisions and legislative developments as we head into the 2021 fall season.
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.