Juliana Ho is building a diverse litigation and dispute resolution practice with a focus on commercial litigation and employment matters.
Prior to joining McMillan, Juliana practiced at a regional law firm in Edmonton and represented individuals and corporate clients in the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench.
Juliana has served as Co-Chair of the Student Chapter of the Canadian Bar Association and contributed several articles to LawNow Magazine. She has also volunteered with Student Legal Services and Pro Bono Students Canada, both of which provide legal information to low income individuals. Juliana earned her Master of Arts and continues to contribute to the community by volunteering with the Civil Claims Duty Counsel Program.
Rankings & Recognitions
- University of Alberta Undergraduate Researcher Stipend: Effects of Bedford and Bill C-36 (2013)
- Queen Elizabeth II Master’s Graduate Scholarship (2014)
- Bryan & Company LLP Pursuit of Excellence Award (2015)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2016)
- The Edmonton Bar Association Award (2016)
- Genevieve Veale Memorial Graduating Award in Law (2017)
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel
Directorships & Affiliations
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
Education & Admissions
Insights (1 Posts)
The Supreme Court of British Columbia has certified litigation involving a group of employees terminated for COVID-19 related reasons as a class action
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.