- Acted for an investment manager in connection with its joint-venture acquisition of approximately 100 acres of land in the GTA.
- Represented a group of pension funds in their C$500M sale of an office and retail complex in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Acted for a private equity fund on its acquisition and financing of a retail shopping centre in the GTA. containing over 850,000 square feet of rentable space.
- Acted for a pension fund on its C$500M joint venture with a developer to invest in build-to-core multi-family projects in the GTA.
- Acted for a large multinational retailer in connection with numerous sale and leaseback transactions in respect of its Canadian portfolio of owned real properties.
- Represented various pension fund and institutional investors in numerous other transactions involving the acquisition, disposition and financing of development lands and office, retail and industrial properties across Canada.
Kevin Chen provides trusted counsel on a wide range of commercial real estate matters. His experience involves all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial properties, and the leasing of office, industrial, solar, and retail premises.
As part of his practice, Kevin assists a broad range of clients including financial institutions, purchasers, vendors, developers. He also has notable experience assisting real estate investors with co-ownership structures
Directorships & Affiliations
- Ontario Bar Association
Education & Admissions
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.