- Acted as legal counsel to Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) on the acquisition of a 20% minority interest in Solutions Beyond Technologies, a leader in the integration of SAP solutions in Canada
- Acted as legal counsel to EBI Group, a top company in renewable energy production, as part of a $70 million investment by the Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec (F.T.Q.), a development capital investment fund
- Acted as legal counsel to a global leader in container transport in connection with various acquisition transactions
- Acted as legal counsel to a Canadian gold exploration company in connection with the negotiation of a share purchase agreement relating to the acquisition of a Québec cannabis production company
- Acted as legal counsel to a major Québec consulting and accounting firm in connection with the acquisition of various accounting firms
- Acted as legal counsel to an international supplier of clean energy solutions in connection with the acquisition of a major distributor and supplier of oil-free air compressor, air dryer and filtration system services
- Acted as legal counsel to a global Internet of Things (IoT) technology provider as part of the acquisition of a global consulting and professional services firm providing manufacturing efficiency services
- Acted as legal counsel to a Canadian distributor of veterinary products in connection with the execution of various commercial agreements
Nadia Hanine is an experienced corporate commercial lawyer maintaining a successful business law practice focused on mergers and acquisitions. As part of her practice, she also provides strategic advice to clients on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
Nadia’s experience collaborating with and advising strategic, private equity, pension funds and other clients spans a broad set of industry sectors, including technology, energy and financial services.
Prior to joining McMillan, Nadia worked as a senior associate at a large regional law firm. Outside her legal practice, Nadia is an engaged supporter and fundraiser organizer for the Clinique d’investigation neuro-cardiaque (CINC), part of the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation.
- Assistant lecturer, Université de Montréal (2013-2014)
Rankings & Recognitions
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada as a “One to Watch” in the area of Corporate Law (2024)
- Volunteer and fundraiser for Clinique d’investigation neuro-cardiaque (CINC), CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
Directorships & Affiliations
- Young Bar of Montréal
Education & Admissions
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.