- Advised a major resort company in the settlement of a real estate dispute
- Worked in the defense of a major agricultural machinery company over a product liability action
- Advised on the settlement of a shareholder dispute that touched on commercial and employment law
- Acted for individuals in the context of a hidden defect claim
- Represented an employee in a mediation-decision before the Commission des Normes de l’Équité de la Santé et de la Sécurité du Travail (CNESST)
Olivier Lajeunesse’s growing Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice is focused on matters of commercial law, including those in the construction and commercial real estate industry.
Advising companies on various disputes, Olivier’s experience includes class actions and product liability matters, as well as shareholders disagreements. Where litigation is inadvisable or barred, Olivier offers expertise in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
Olivier is bilingual and completed an internship at the National Assembly of Québec and a second internship at the Direction of Youth Protection. Before joining McMillan, Olivier practised litigation in a regional law firm, which gave him exposure to matters related to product liability and construction.
Directorships & Affiliations
- Member, Young Bar of Montreal
Education & Admissions
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.