Steve Lutz is an acclaimed financial services lawyer with a wide range of interests and expertise. Steve specializes in handling a broad spectrum of complex matters, including domestic and cross-border asset-based and syndicated lending transactions. As an acknowledged expert in debt and equity-raising markets, Steve works with major international financial institutions, private lenders and advisory firms. Steve routinely acts for banks and public and private borrowers in project financings, subordinated debt, acquisition finance and debt restructuring transactions. His experience includes drafting template loan and security documentation for some of the largest Canadian and US banks and financial institutions.
Steve’s banking and finance rankings include Chambers Canada, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 Canada and The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
Rankings & Recognitions
- Recognized by Chambers Canada (2022) as a leading lawyer in the area of Banking & Finance
- Recognized by Chambers Global (2022) as a leading lawyer in the area of Banking & Finance
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada (2023) as a leading lawyer in the areas of Asset-Based Lending and Banking & Finance
- Recognized in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory as a Repeatedly Recommend Lawyer in the areas of Asset-Equipment Finance/Leasing and Banking & Financial Institutions
- Listed in the Legal500 Canada 2022 as a Recommended Lawyer – Banking and Finance
Education & Admissions
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.