- Acted for BGP Acquisition Corp. (NEO), a special purpose acquisition corporation, in respect of its initial public offering for gross proceeds of US$115 million.
Vanessa Yee is building a legal practice focused on capital markets and securities law. Her practice encompasses a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, public and private financings and public offerings. She also advises clients on corporate governance and securities law regulatory matters, including continuous disclosure obligations.
Vanessa joined McMillan as a summer student and completed her articles with the Firm before returning as an associate.
Rankings & Recognitions
- Insolvency Institute of Canada Prize in Insolvency Studies
- Prize in Insolvency Restructuring, Queen’s Law
- First Generation Network, Mentor
Directorships & Affiliations
- Queen’s Elder Law Clinic, Student Caseworker
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Queen’s University Chapter
Education & Admissions
Insights (1 Posts)
The Next Phase of Canadian Cannabis: What to Expect in 2019 and Beyond
On June 14, 2019, Health Canada unveiled its Final Regulations for New Cannabis Products
Deals & Cases (1 Posts)
BGP Acquisition Corp. completes US$115 million IPO
On February 4, 2021, BGP Acquisition Corp. completed its initial public offering of 11,500,000 class A restricted voting units at an offering price of US$10.00 per Class A Restricted Voting Unit, for gross proceeds of US$115,000,000.
Get updates delivered right to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.