- Lead associate in a syndicated loan totaling USD$1.95 billion for the acquisition and privatization of a portfolio of real estate, consisting of 190 commercial properties held by 190 single-purpose entities. Represented senior loan lenders, senior loan administrative agent, mezzanine loan lenders, mezzanine loan administrative agent and collateral agent.
- Lead associate for a U.S. bank providing acquisition financing for the merger of two cyber-security firms for a transaction valued at $900 million.
- Lead associate to a U.S. private equity firm providing a $750 million loan, the largest single-sourced loan to a Canadian cannabis company.
- Lead associate to a publicly traded industrials company obtaining $700 million financing from the Canada Infrastructure Bank to develop green synergizes in the production of commodities and assisting Canada in meeting the reduction of its greenhouse gas emissions.
- Lead associate to a U.S. private equity firm providing $650 million loan to the largest Canadian gym operator.
- Lead associate to a publicly traded Canadian mortgage provider establishing a new warehouse facility for $200 million.
- Lead associate to a syndicate of Canadian banks providing real estate financing for project development of a vacation resort valued at $275 million.
- Lead associate for a publicly traded wine and spirts company upsizing its credit agreement to $275 million.
- Lead associate acting on behalf of a private equity firm for the establishment of a revolving credit facility for acquisitions.
- Lead associate to three Canadian banks and over two dozen different borrowers establishing new facilities ranging in size from $2–$20 million.
Steven MarmerAssociate, Financial Services
Toronto 416.865.7152 firstname.lastname@example.org
Expertise Banking & Finance Business Law Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Private Equity & Venture Capital